Last modified: June 29, 2020
WMBE Payrolling Inc. and its affiliates (“TargetCW,” “we,” “us” or “our”) respect your privacy and take your privacy seriously. We are committed to handling personal information responsibly and in compliance with applicable laws. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.targetcw.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
• On this Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy. It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
• Any third party including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. 2 California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see “Your California Privacy Rights” section for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, and telephone number(“personal information”);
• That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as company name, profession, position, title;
• Other information you may provide to us, such as through our “Contact Us” feature; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include: • Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes. You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type. The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information.
It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” section.
Disclosure of Your Information
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of TargetCW’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by TargetCW about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of TargetCW, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see “Your California Privacy Rights Section” for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request by contacting TargetCW at: 888-388-8873 or email@example.com. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. 5 California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of their information to third parties for the third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please review the following separate notices as well:
Both policies can be found at www.tcwprivacy.com
Request to Delete/Right to be Forgotten
If you would like to submit a “request to delete,” “request to be forgotten,” or have a question regarding what personal information has been collected, please send an email to email@example.com or call 888-388-8873. We will confirm receipt of request in 10 days and respond within 45 days. TargetCW will log any requests received. Please note there are exceptions which allow a business to not delete information in certain situations. Those include when the information is necessary to:
• Complete a transaction.
• Provide a good/service the consumer has requested.
• Perform a contract.
• Detect security incidents.
• Protect against “malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal” activities.
• Prosecute people responsible for “malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal” activities.
• “Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.”
• Ensure the exercise of free speech. • Ensure the business can exercise “another right provided for by law.”
• Comply with a legal obligation.
TargetCW will make you aware of whether any of these exceptions exists and what information will be held in our response to you.
WMBE Payrolling Inc. dba TargetCW
Attn: Privacy Office
9475 Chesapeake Dr San Diego, CA 92123
We will investigate any complaints received and do our best to resolve them with you as soon as possible. You can also submit a user access request to obtain any of your personal data which will be processed within 30 days.