STATUS: Salary, Exempt
PAY RATE: DOE
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for five years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
The VP of Corporate Strategic Initiatives (CSI) will be responsible for helping with overall corporate administration and various initiatives. This person will help inter-department communication and growth specifically in the finance, audit, international and legal teams. The CSI will work directly with the heads of these departments looking for efficiencies that can be realized inter-departmentally increasing our overall compliance footprint and tightening procedures and increasing efficiencies.
This person along with the VP in International Service will also be responsible for expanding our global presence. This includes analyzing various global markets and making recommendations for establishing global entities and executing on the set-up of those global entities. Set up will include payroll processing and tax remittance solutions, HR infrastructure, employment contracts and other systems and procedure to ensure compliance and viability of an EOR service in said country. Also, this person might oversee salespeople in various countries or locally increasing the reach of our global business.
Lastly as part of the TargetCW culture, we will expect this person to lead and mentor people throughout the organization. Depending on the aptitude of the CSI this may include classes or other opportunities to help people.
- Setting up internal audit and review procedures throughout the organization including Finance, A/P, A/R, Payroll, etc.
- Function as a backup to the Finance team in various capacities as needed
- Working with the Data Analyst team to help optimize our use of data as an organization and determine what data is viable to help each department achieve its goals
- Work with VMS, MSP, and other new services to ensure profitability
- Help with modeling and projections of the marketplace and new services that TargetCW offers
- Work with the CFO in establishing and strategizing a long-term plan for corporate planning and corporate set up
- Work with the Legal team to reduce financial risk with the new operations of Cloud Motion
- Help build and audit and financial model for clients that want to use various cost control methods – providing templates or other information to help clients asses their process and help improve those processes
- Contribute to blogs, newsletters, and attend trade shows as needed
- Work on projects as assigned by the C suite and approved by the CEO that are in line with CSI responsibilities
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of equivalent experience in financial analysis, strategic planning and project management preferred
- Strong analytical and verbal/written communication skills to influence and achieve business outcomes
- Ability to make decisions independently and collaboratively
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple tasks with concurrent deadlines
- Strives to research, evaluate, and implement best practices to improve and promote quality and accuracy
Salary & Benefits:
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Additional compensation may be earned by exceeding sales and service goals.
Visit www.targetcw.com to submit your resume and learn more about our team!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.