Title – VMS/MSP Account Coordinator
Category – Full-Time
Status – Hourly Non-Exempt
Reports to – VMS Program Manager
Start Date – ASAP
COMPENSATION – DOE
Voted Best Places to Work for six years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking a VMS/MSP Account Coordinator to join our dynamic company. You will provide day-to-day support to your assigned Clients, Staffing Partners, as well as the Contingent Worker population as part of the VMS/MSP Team.
This position requires frequent problem solving to find positive, out-of-the-box solutions. This applicant seeks out opportunities to assist the Client with a variety of VMS/MSP solutions. The applicant must have excellent verbal and written customer service skills and is fit for a fun, but professional environment. In addition, the applicant should be able to work effectively under pressure while remaining calm. This person truly enjoys a challenge!
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of TargetCW’s services to our clients with a primary focus on effectively managing client’s specific needs relating to the VMS/MSP Program
- Serve as the single point of contact between Clients and Staffing Partners
- Oversee the full employee lifecycle, including onboardings, offboarding’s and setup of Staffing Partner profiles and their workers, when applicable
- Manage the full lifecycle recruitment process for temporary and direct hire requisitions for clients nationwide. Includes but is not limited to:
- Conduct intake calls with client hiring manager to identify staffing needs and ideal candidate; draft job requisition and distribute to appropriate Staffing Partners
- Review candidate submittals and present to client hiring managers; coordinate requested interviews and conducts follow-ups, as needed
- Facilitate job offers with Staffing Partners of selected candidates and manage compliance during the onboarding process
- Coordinate candidate’s first day details
- Track, update, and close out open requisitions in StaffingNation and client’s selected tools
- Oversee payroll and compliance requirements for TargetCW Contingent Workforce population and timekeeping for MSP workforce
- Assist workers with day-to-day inquiries that include, but are not limited to:
- Timekeeping, payroll, taxes, etc.
- Create ad hoc reports for clients
- Develop, maintain, and strengthen client and Staffing Partner relationships
- Support clients and Staffing Partners with specific questions and/or needs with regard to their temporary workers
- Perform other job-related projects/duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- VMS/MSP and/or Human Resources background desired
- 1-2 years of scheduling/recruiting/staffing experience a huge plus
- 2 or more years of experience working in a professional environment
- The ability to multitask within multiple software systems
- Self-motivated individual who can identify and resolve situations with limited guidance
- Established level of professionalism to maintain the integrity of confidential information included in hiring processes and other human resources-related issues or projects
- Ability to work well and excel in a team environment
- Flexibility to shift priorities as needed to service Client
- Demonstrated integrity, dependability, diplomacy and resourcefulness with a strong work ethic
- Computer skills include proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and HRIS systems
- The ability to effectively interact with individuals of diverse backgrounds and different levels of experience
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Additional compensation may be earned by exceeding sales and service goals.
Visit www.targetcw.com/meet-tcw to learn more about our amazing team!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.