STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
START DATE: ASAP
PAY RATE: DOE
Voted Best Places to Work for six years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focuses on utilizing technology for streamlining processes, is our core philosophy.
We are seeking an innovative, detail-oriented Junior Web Developer to join our energetic team and who will be responsible for tasks associated with our internal website.
This position is responsible for managing the maintenance and upkeep of our internal website’s design and specifications. In addition to these responsibilities, the candidate should be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a “can-do” attitude.
- Works with the CEO and Graphic Designer to code wire-frame/mock-ups of web pages
- Responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our website with modern web standards
- Ability to translate our business needs into client friendly functions that will expand our website’s influence in our industry
- Develop and implement a usability testing process to ensure that the new website applications meet our company’s requirements
- Update and modify existing website pages to reflect current business needs
- Manage plugins and troubleshoot website issues
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Strong desire to stay up to date with the current UI trends and designs
- Ability to think critically and creatively in developing solutions to challenges
- Experience with Adobe XD and Photoshop a plus
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.