SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 40-hours per week
CATEGORY: Full-time position
REPORTS TO: Director of Staffing
START DATE: ASAP
TargetCW is looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to provide our clients with top technical talent, in addition to assisting with training recruiters transitioning into the tech space. Specifically, we are looking for someone with strong technical knowledge, who naturally builds relationships, is passionate about connecting people, training, and development.
What are you getting yourself into?
- We have an awesome facility with great people. Our recruiting team is a tight-knit group that works as a cohesive group to knowledge-share and strategize on recruiting techniques and resources.
- Our culture is outstanding, 5 stars on Glassdoor is a great sentiment to our company culture and operations, but culture must always be preceded by character, otherwise it’s just vanity.
- We are stable, profitable, progressive–and we want to be the best in the industry. We only have one owner and no outside interests, so our compass leads us to meeting the needs of our clients while never compromising.
- We’re quirky, generous, innovative and prefer creativity over the status quo. We match dollar for dollar towards charitable organizations, we try and give 10% of our profit every year, we’re all about selflessness and teaching our employees to put others first.
How will you know if you are the perfect candidate?
You are passionate about the hunt for the purple squirrel. You enjoy finding innovative and creative ways to connect with people. You understand the challenges that come with working in a candidate-driven market and know where to find top technical talent. You are motivated by making placements, by training and watching teammates grow, and enjoy earning commission!
What is so awesome about TargetCW?
First let us tell you the details of what you will do on a daily basis and the kind of person we’re looking for:
- Full-cycle recruiting on technical positions, this includes sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, testing, managing the hiring manager relationship, negotiating salary, and follow through after the candidate is hired.
- Desire to train and mentor junior technical recruiters, explaining strategies, and assisting with interviews when applicable.
- You have a high level of technical expertise and have placed multiple Engineers, Developers, Architects, and other technical candidates.
- You are well-versed in niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github, and understand how to source passive talent.
- Partner with internal business development team, recruiting team, and client to find talent.
- Able to thoroughly explain IT positions, and vet candidates accordingly.
- You are a learner and desire to increase job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- You are savvy on social media, experienced sourcing via LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- You’ll be very comfortable with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), Boolean searches, Microsoft Office Suite, and CRMs, and quick to pick up new systems.
SALARY & BENEFITS
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. This position provides an opportunity for growth. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
If you are interested in joining TargetCW, please submit your resume for via our career portal: http://careers.targetcw.com/. We are looking forward to speaking with you!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.