STATUS: Salary, Exempt + Commission
REPORTS TO: Director of Staffing
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for seven years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking an experienced Recruiting Manager – AU to join our team. You will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, managing the client relationships, and assisting with developing our division in APAC. If you take initiative, enjoy working in a global market, are a strong communicator and negotiator, and thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, we would love to connect with you!
- Source talent in a variety of different verticals and industries, supporting client across the globe – with a focus in Asia-Pacific.
- Serve as subject matter expert for recruitment, understanding, and well-connected in the local market.
- Partner with our US-based staffing team and clients, serving as an extension of our branch.
- Engage in direct and indirect recruiting efforts including the identification, qualification, and presentation of candidates to external clients.
- Full life cycle recruiting coordinate intake calls, source candidates, screen/interview, coordinate interviews, extend, and negotiate offers.
- Make creative use of social networking sites, and networking to find the best talent.
- Experience using LinkedIn and Google Boolean and X-Ray searches to find passive candidates.
- Serve as a partner to clients, coaching them on hiring best practices, understanding specific hiring needs, and executing recruiting strategies.
- Recruiting and training others (as growth allows) to recruit Professional, IT/Engineering, and Administrative talent.
Qualifications & Skills
- 5-7 years of experience in an agency recruiting role
- Experience recruiting across APAC.
- Experience training and mentoring is preferred.
- Sense of urgency, prioritization, and excellent time management skills.
- Ability to be productive and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of recruiting software, job boards, resume databases, and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Experienced in sourcing passive talent, resourceful and creative in the process.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, iCIMS highly preferred.
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Visit www.targetcw.com/meet-tcw to learn more about our amazing team!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.