TITLE: QA Engineer
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
CATEGORY: Full-Time Position
STATUS: Salary, Exempt
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for five years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
TargetCW is looking for a talented self-motivated software QA Engineer to help support our fast-growing team. Our tech team is composed of passionate software engineers. We maintain a culture where team members are encouraged to learn and grow their skills with new products and technologies. We believe in an open exchange of ideas and knowledge, and personal growth.
The software QA Engineer ensures the delivery of quality with TargetCW’s StaffingNation product. The responsibilities of the QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the definition and development of Web quality assurance standards.
- Requirements Compliance
- Load Testing
- Security Testing
- Browser Compatibility
- Content (Branding) Compliance
- Design and develop test plans and cases using continuous integration and deployment
- Functional testing
- Regressing/integration testing
- Performance testing
- Automated testing
- Requirements criteria for QA acceptance
- Identify quality-focused risk areas
- Participate in test development and design
- Contribute to project estimation requirements
- Documentation of QA rationale and processes
- Ensuring release features confirm to specification
- Assisting the senior QA engineers
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Minimum two years of Software QA experience
- Strong communication and verbal skills, both written and web-based (e.g. Slack, E-Mail)
- willing to position and represent QA-based project requirements
- Flexibility and attention to details
- Expertise with web-based support tools
- Familiarity with Linux command line is a plus
- Familiar with GitHub, PyCharm, Jenkins, Robot Framework, SauceLabs, TestRail
- Networking skills
- Security and access control
- Familiar and comfortable with open-source QA tools
- Trend awareness for developing technologies
- Experienced with message-queuing based environment
- Experience with storage based testing and evalutation
SALARY & BENEFITS
This position offers a full-time comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Visit www.targetcw.com to submit your resume and learn more about our team!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.