STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
PAY RATE: $16.00 – $18.00/HR DOE
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for six years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking an Office Assistant to provide support for our front desk and office building. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, greeting visitors, office management assistance, maintaining cleanliness of common areas, and various administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a fast-paced environment, handling a variety of detail-oriented tasks with a positive attitude, world class customer service and professionalism. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ultimate “can do” attitude, and superb communication skills. Great opportunity to grow with a great team!
- Responsible for greeting visitors in a friendly and professional manner and directing them to the appropriate department
- Answer inquiries about our company and inform employees of any visitor’s arrival
- Follow guidelines to manage visitor access by ensuring they sign in and out
- Routine maintenance and upkeep of lobby and various common areas
- Keep accurate inventory of office and kitchen supplies and order when needed
- Ensure cleanliness of main kitchen and café, restock and organize items as needed
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of all café machines
- Coordinate meetings and organize catering/lunch delivery
- Assist with company events and client gifts
- Maintain accurate inventory of all marketing materials
- Responsible for various internal activities, including set-up and break down of events
- Manages daily office requests/issues and works to solve in a timely manner
- Cross-train in various daily operational duties to act as backup to Office Manager
- Perform requested tasks by Office Manager such as vendor coordination, signage, forms and office organization
- Keep all receptionist files up to date on shared drive
- Collect, receive and distribute all incoming mail and packages to appropriate departments/employees
- Provide various administrative and office support as needed
- Ensure security by making sure building is locked after business hours
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 1-3 years administrative/receptionist experience
- Comfortable with getting his/her hands a little dirty
- Available to work occasional extended hours when needed
- High attention to detail, organization and process
- Experience working with confidential information
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively with all personalities
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Salary & Benefits:
TargetCW offers a full benefits package including a cafeteria, gym, monthly massages, continuous training and much more! We have a unique working culture that we are sure you’ll enjoy. Check us out!
Visit www.targetcw.com to submit your resume and learn more about our team!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.