STATUS: Salary, Exempt
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for five years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
TargetCW is awesome! But, we need help telling everyone about our awesomeness and why we are awesome. This position gets to work across many departments, with the VP of Marketing as well as other C-level executives in helping to get the message out to the world and to our internal family. Are you good at communicating? Can you use images, words, video, color, style, and expression to share a message that will capture people’s hearts and minds? If so, this may be the career for you and TargetCW may be your perfect work family. You will help create the message, share and describe that message from all angles and feel the joy of successfully impacting people with the message.
You love the interweb, social media is your middle name, you can swipe right, left, up and down. You love F-stops and apertures and you like using a gimbal. You love upload, filter, crop and share using words that light up a page. You love getting thumbs up and feel success in building followers and more importantly building champions of the amazing brand that you will represent. We want you to use your unique perspective and voice to add to the visual beauty of TargetCW to help us with employees, clients and advancing our position as the leader in the industry and cultural leader in San Diego!
- Ownership of the promotional calendar: including but not limited to concept design, development, planning, executing, and understanding the impact of all promotional initiatives.
- Project management – Run traffic lead on all marketing related project including, deadline, alerts, and communicating to the field and other internal departments
- Manage promotional purchasing of branded merchandise and take ownership of internal inventory system and all purchase orders
- Work closely with web developer and graphic designer to ensure seamless storytelling between all marketing channels and site pages (including blogs) as well as all marketing materials
- Manage social media content and calendar
- Develop concepts for photo/creative based on marketing briefs; manage timelines and oversee the execution of creative assets
- Provide high-level strategic branding and marketing support
- Provide high-level graphic design and copy writing
- Gathering, reporting, and sharing performance results and analytics of all marketing initiatives
- Providing best in class marketing support in partnership with our sales team
- Critical to this role is the ability to formulate and present holistic marketing strategies, project manage various activities simultaneously, draft and maintain project briefs, drive cross-functional teams with clear direction, and measure post activation results
- The role has a strong emphasis on digital marketing and requires knowledge of digital marketing strategy and execution
- The ideal candidate has experience project managing multiple marketing projects at once, with a track record of executing projects on time and in budget
- Equally critical is the ability to learn the product market including target audience, usage scenarios, competitive landscape, technologies and their benefit to the consumer as well as future market trends
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 3 – 5 years of relevant B2B marketing experience (including graphic design and copy writing)
- Must have a background in digital marketing and social media strategy (utilizing Hootsuite or another similar system)
- Experience in developing, executing, and measuring strategic marketing plans and campaigns through a CRM
- Proven track record of supporting high performing marketing campaigns that exceed revenue and customer targets
- Knowledge of and experience in basic web development, experience with WordPress is a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Superlative writing and communication skills
- Organized and comfortable in a busy, multi-tasking environment
- Impressive samples of writing and design
- Knowledge of and experience in professional photography is a plus
- Ability to think creatively and work effectively across a cross-functional team
Salary & Benefits:
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Additional compensation may be earned by exceeding sales and service goals.
Visit www.targetcw.com to submit your resume and learn more about our team!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.