STATUS: Salary, Exempt
REPORTS TO: Chief Compliance Officer
LOCATION: San Diego, CA
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for seven years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented HR Compliance Manager to join our energetic team and who will interact daily with clients and employees. This position is responsible for the company’s compliance activities, policy development, escalated employee relations, and legal compliance for the organization. In addition to these responsibilities, the candidate should be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a “can-do” attitude.
- Serves as the company’s main compliance resource by keeping abreast of all current employment laws and communicating the updates and changes to the company
- Evaluates human resources processes and strategies for improvements
- Ensures corporate policies are accurate, current, and in compliance with federal and state regulations
- Reviews and updates policies accordingly
- Interprets and disseminates information on regulatory matters
- Provides support for client escalated employee relations; Objectively and thoroughly conducts formal/ informal investigations and provides recommendations
- Prepares detailed reports in response to investigations and employee relations compliance issues
- Develops and modifies company forms and contracts used in business operations
- Designs and assists in the education and training of managers and departments on regulatory and compliance issues
- Other compliance projects as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s in related discipline; 5+ years’ Human Resources, Legal, Compliance/Regulatory experience
- Ability to interpret regulations and laws and disseminate information
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local employment laws
- Excellent communication and writing skills with internal and external contacts
- Ability to handle detailed, confidential, and time sensitive work
- Proficiency in MS Office; Advanced proficiency preferred
- Excellent work ethic and team oriented
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Visit www.targetcw.com/meet-tcw to learn more about our amazing team!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.