STATUS: Salary, Exempt
REPORTS TO: Chief Financial Officer
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for six years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking a detail-oriented International Financial Analyst that will report directly to the CFO of TargetCW and will be responsible for the accounting functions for our global entities. The ideal candidate enjoys challenges, is truly passionate about finance, and will have experience processing payroll, reporting, and invoices in multiple currencies and for multiple countries. The role will assist in areas of financial reporting, auditing, and other daily/monthly accounting processes. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to expand their knowledge within international finance.
- Process payroll and invoice clients around the globe
- Monitor FX futures and pre-determine future exchange rates when invoicing
- Manage multiple currencies and associated balances while controlling loss through conversion
- Convert, transfer, and determine the best solutions to manage multiple currencies
- Reconcile all data on a monthly basis and provide P&L analysis for each country
- Remit taxes to each country agency in accordance with the appropriate time frame required by that country
- Utilize multiple payrolling and invoicing systems to complete job duties
- Perform additional duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with FX futures and comprehensive knowledge of various software preferred
- Thorough understanding of accounting and multiple currency experience required
- Experience with processing payroll and accounting in multiple currencies and for multiple countries
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, collaborative environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate and interface with people of varied expertise
- Ability to work different hours and days to speak to an attorney or accountant in various countries
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative, passion, and teamwork
- Adaptable to change and displays accuracy and timeliness, financial and business acumen, high decision quality, professionalism, teamwork, professional interpersonal skills with different cultures.
Visit www.targetcw.com/meet-tcw to learn more about our amazing team!
Salary & Benefits:
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.