STATUS: Salary, Exempt
PAY RATE: DOE
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for five years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
StaffingNation is TargetCW’s proprietary Contingent Workforce Management tool, which manages the full cycle of contingent workers from job requisition management to fully automated onboarding. Our tech team is composed of passionate software engineers. We maintain a culture where developers are encouraged to learn and grow their skills with new products and technologies. We believe in an open exchange of ideas and knowledge, and personal growth.
We are looking for a skilled engineer to take DevOps within our team to the next level. We have a good foundation with a lot of room for improvement and innovation. You will assess the current environment and propose improvements which will become a set of projects for you to execute. You will work with our current DevOps Engineer to prioritize and implement these projects along with running operational DevOps support.
- Review, design, implement, execute, and/or improve current backup and recovery as well as business continuity processes
- Perform daily system administration tasks to verify that all systems are running smoothly
- Monitor and trouble shoot application issues to ensure optimal performance
- Set up and configure server environments as needed
- Review, improve, build, and maintain tools for automatic deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Continuously work to improve automation and operations of our testing and deployment
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test, and production environments
Qualifications & Skills:
- 4+ years of DevOps/System Administration experience
- Extensive knowledge of configuration management and orchestration technologies such as Vagrant, Docker, Terraform, SaltStack, Serverless Framework, etc.
- Extensive Linux administration experience
- Extensive AWS experience and knowledge – AWS certification preferred
- Proven experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, TravisCI, etc.
- Proficient GitHub knowledge
- Proven experience setting up continuous monitoring
- Experienced performance in tuning Nginx and PHP
- Understanding of PHP and MySQL a plus
- Extensive DBA and AppSec experience a plus
Salary & Benefits:
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Additional compensation may be earned by exceeding sales and service goals.
Visit www.targetcw.com to submit your resume and learn more about our team!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.