STATUS: Salary, Exempt
REPORTS TO: Chief Technology Officer
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for six years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking a Desktop Support Technician who will be responsible for supporting both onsite and remote employees. The right candidate should be able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with a “can-do” attitude.
- Configure and install desktops, laptops, monitors, printers, IP phones, and other computer components and peripherals
- Diagnose and solve hardware/software issues for our internal users
- Maintain asset and inventory management
- Collaborate with IT team peers on various projects
- Monitor printers to ensure sufficient toner and paper
- Image and distribute new laptops and desktop computers to employees
- Manage and document tickets and SOPs
Qualifications & Skills
- 2-3 years of experience in network support and desktop technology
- System administration experience a plus
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and ability to self-manage on tasks and projects
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to drive a project to completion
- Experience in moving and assembling computers and peripherals
- Experience in installing PC software and hardware components
- Demonstrated high level of commitment to customer service
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and PowerShell
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Visit www.targetcw.com/meet-tcw to learn more about our amazing team!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.