SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 40-hours per week
CATEGORY: Full-time position
REPORTS TO: CEO
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for six years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
TargetCW is looking for a Chief Sales and Strategy Officer to help bring together, strategize and take our company into uncharted yet profitable and joyful places. Specifically, we want someone to take over the responsibility of leading our payrolling, staffing, VMS/MSP efforts and strategic positioning of our software platform.
What are you getting yourself into?
- We have an awesome facility with great people. You’ll meet life-long colleagues and friends. Ask any of our employees from the janitors to our vendors, TargetCW is an awesome place with a family feel where character and people matter.
- Our culture is outstanding, and turnover is next to zero. 5 real stars on Glass Door is a great sentiment to our company culture and operations, but culture must always be preceded by character otherwise it’s just vanity.
- We are stable, profitable, progressive–and we want to be the best in the industry. We only have one owner and no outside interests, so our compass, leads us to meeting the needs of our clients while never compromising.
- We’re quirky, generous, innovative and prefer creativity over the status quo. We match dollar for dollar towards charitable organizations, we try and give 10% of our profit every year, we’re all about selflessness and teaching our employees to put other first.
How will you know if you are the perfect candidate?
You will like to be more type A than B. You are a bit more focused on the reporting and analytical side to help round out our team. You are someone that loves strategy and execution, and who enjoys seeing people succeed within the framework that you have built. You will be both dedicated and passionate about TargetCW, our employees (internal and external), our clients, and our mission “to make the utilization of a contingent workforce simple for our clients.” While being a strategic thinker, you will also enjoy building relationships with internal and external customers; we don’t want you to forget how to hunt. We also need someone that can bridge SAAS and contingent workforce solutions into a unique package. The next year will be huge for TargetCW, we have a new product/SAAS offering that will change the industry and you are a huge part of it. The weak of heart need not apply.
What is so awesome about TargetCW?
First let us tell you the details of what you will do on a daily basis, and the kind of person we’re looking for:
- Lead a team of business development representatives, 12 staffing recruiters and interface with our other teams to help unify the organization around our strategy and vision. They are all very talented people.
- You’ll inspire, manage, motivate, instruct, and work day to day with these amazing individuals to bring our suite of services to our clients, so they may meet and exceed their company objectives.
- You’ll need to know a bit about everything. You’re passionate about staffing, HR, technology, selling, strategy, people, hard work, laughing, the occasional long day, laptops on boats, trains, and automobiles. You will be working very closely with the CEO and management team.
- You may not have a specific agenda other than: “Let’s get this done, and get it done better than anyone else.” We don’t like being average.
- We don’t want shady, salesy, manipulative, drama, rude, lazy, or excuses. You’ll care about people and making the world a better place.
- You’ll have years of experience working with C-level execs, multi-million-dollar budgets and projects, tough negotiators, complex compliance issues, and teams of people working towards a common goal.
- You’ll be quick to learn. This is critical since we really don’t want to explain to you what an API is or how integrations work or what is Work Day. You need to be well read and be able to keep up with the latest greatest trends and technologies, Why? Because that’s what our clients expect.
- You will know how to navigate social graces and be wise enough to remove ego and focus on others to help accomplish goals. Our clients are from a variety of industries; therefore, you can talk Biotech, HR, telecom, technology, WIFI, MiFi, BAN, LAN, WAN, fashion, marketing, legal, ACA, social media–and be able to relate to all kinds of people and take an interest in what they do.
- Of course your smart phone and computer are like second nature. You’ll be very comfortable with CRM, Outlook, Power Point, Boolean searches, online meetings, a dozen tabs at once, LinkedIn, Google, P&L, compensation/commission structures, and contracts.
- Lastly, you’ll be responsible for bringing out the best in our sales team, by providing constant guidance, accountability, encouragement, and authentic, integrity-filled leadership.
If you are interested in joining TargetCW, please forward your resume along with a short video telling us about you (your passions, your goals, what drives you and why you’re even sending us a resume. Upload to YouTube and share with us the URL) for immediate consideration. We are looking forward to speaking with you!
Owner and CEO
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.