STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt
REPORTS TO: CFO
START DATE: ASAP
Voted Best Places to Work for six years, we are a dynamic, San Diego based company with a team of experienced HR professionals offering payrolling, staffing, pre-screening, international services, and overall HR related solutions for temporary workers and contractors. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is our core philosophy.
We are seeking an organized, detail-oriented Billing Specialist to join our team! The Billing Specialist will reconcile monthly invoices from multiple benefits carriers and will also audit claims for various teams to ensure accuracy and improvement. The ideal candidate will be analytical, creative, and have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage their responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Reconcile monthly invoices from multiple benefits carriers
- Review invoices and process billing accurately and in a timely manner
- Audit claims for various teams and review invoices to ensure accuracy and improvement
- Work cohesively with internal departments to research and resolve billing errors
- Review various billing system reports to identify any billing discrepancies
- Reconcile the operating bank account and multiple credit card accounts
- Monitor unpaid client balances and communicate with clients to ensure collection of such amounts
- Perform various accounting and administrative duties as needed
Qualifications & Skills
- 1-3 years of billing related or general accounting experience
- Proven ability to analyze and understand billing requirements
- Proficient Excel skills and ability to work effectively with large sets of data
- Strong communication, problem solving, and analytical skills required
- Ability to multi-task, be organized, and manage time wisely
- Flexible and able to work under time constraints to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to collaborate well with team members; Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information with a high degree of professionalism
Salary & Benefits
This position offers full-time benefits, including a comprehensive benefits package. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
Visit www.targetcw.com/meet-tcw to learn more about our amazing team!
TargetCW is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation.