StaffingNation, our Contingent Workforce Platform, is continuously being improved by our product and development team. We’ve got a few cool features to tell you about, some new, some maybe you were unaware of!
• Document compliance for tracked workers:
Tracked workers are non-onboarded workers who did not complete their employment profile in StaffingNation (e.g., international workers, SOW, 1099 contractors). Users can now upload documents for tracked workers in StaffingNation to manage document compliance! Company Admins, Multi-Company Admins and Hiring Managers have access to the Document Compliance Dashboard page if the “Enable Tracked Worker” functionality is turned on for their company. Users who have access to multiple companies can select the company they would like to see form a dropdown list.
• Tracking Vendor’s KPI (Key Performance Indicator) in Vendor Management System
Vendor KPI widgets are now in StaffingNation to help user track vendor performance! Company Admins, Multi-Company Admins and Hiring Managers have access to Vendor KPI on their Dashboard page. Users who have access to multiple companies can select the company they would like to see from a dropdown list.
We have 4 vendor KPI widgets:
1. Time to Fill – this measures the time span between when a job is “opened” the time “an offer is sent out”.
2. Placements by Vendor – displays the total placements per vendor
3. Participation Rate by Vendor – displays the percentage of times a vendor chose to work on filling an order.
4. Success Rate by Vendor – percentage of candidates reaching each of the stages: Submitted, Interview, Offered and Onboard Completed.
We will be sure to keep you up-to-date as we release more innovative and amazing features! Our goal is to make the utilization of your contingent workforce as easy as possible!