|Everything was very cordial and easy to understand.|
2016 Group Dental & Vision Plan
TargetCW offers three dental insurance plans which are Section 125 compliant; an HMO plan through United Healthcare, a PPO plan through United Healthcare, and a limited Dental/Vision plan through PanaMed. The HMO, with limited geographic availability, offers fixed pricing for services. The PPO plan has large geographic availability and offers highly discounted services at most dental offices. The PanaMed dental/vision plan offers a combination of dental and vision benefits with discounts on services through a large network of providers.
Group Dental Highlights:
- Benefits are effective the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Employees must enroll by the 60th day of employment.
- Open Enrollment is offered once per year for employees to add, make changes to, or cancel benefits.
- Changes to the plan can only be made within 31 days of a qualifying family status change (marriage, divorce, birth of child, etc.)
- Minimum of 30 hours per week are required for eligibility.
- When you enroll in a plan, premiums are automatically deducted from your paycheck pre-tax, on or after your effective start date of benefits.
UHC Dental HMO Insurance Plan (California and Texas Residents Only)
- No deductibles
- No claim forms
- No annual maximums
- No waiting periods for covered services
- Large network of providers
- Comprehensive benefit schedule
- Orthodontics included
UHC Dental PPO Insurance Plan:
- Freedom to visit your dentist of choice in or out of network
- Preventative care covered at 100% when visiting a contracted general provider
- $0 deductible for preventative care; $25 annually for Basic and Major procedures
- Large network of contracted providers. (Additional out of pocket expenses may apply to out of network providers)
- No deductibles
- Preventative covered at 90%
- Basic covered at 80%
- Plan covers $1000, per person, per year
- Vision discounts
Find a Dentist
- Locate an in-network dentist online at www.guardianlife.com
- Click Find a Provider
- Click Find a Dentist
- Select Your Dental Plan: PPO
- Enter your Zip Code
- Select Your Dental Network: DentalGuard Preferred Select
- Select Continue
Find a Vision provider
- Locate a vision provider online at www.coasttocoastvision.com
- Click Members
- Click Locate a Provider
- Search By Zip Code
UHC Vision Plan:
- Features a $10 co-pay for your Comprehensive Vision exam once per year
- Features a $10 Materials co-pay for Eyeglass Lenses/Eyeglass Frames or Contact Lenses.
- $130 Frame Allowance, and 30% off anything over your allowance.