|Everything was very cordial and easy to understand.|
Commuter Benefits Program
TargetCW is pleased to offer our employees this pre-tax benefit for the purchase of various public transportation and commuter products. Employees nationwide are taking advantage of a federal law designed to encourage the use of public transportation. This law allows employees to reduce their commuting costs by using tax-free dollars (subject to monthly limits) to pay for Mass Transit and Parking fees. Taking public transportation, using vanpools, or bicycling can not only save you money, but it also dramatically reduces your environmental impact. Commuter benefits can help you do your part in an easy and low-cost manner.
Commuter Benefits Program Highlights:
- Pre-tax limits per month: $255 for transit and $255 for parking. You can elect both transit and parking benefits up to $255 by filling out a separate enrollment form for each one.
- When you enroll for transit or parking benefits, TargetCW will deduct the total amount pre-tax from your first paycheck of the month after enrollment.
- Payments will always be made one month in advance (Ex: Your total monthly election will be deducted from your first paycheck in January for February’s Transit/Parking benefit).
- Within 10-14 days after enrollment, you will receive a debit card from Discovery Benefits to the address listed on your Commuter Benefits Program Enrollment Form.
- Your funds will be placed on your debit card (both transit and parking funds will be on the same card). If your transit provider or parking facility does not accept debit card payments, you may pay out of pocket and submit a reimbursement request online or using the Discovery Benefits app on your phone.
- If you also have a Flexible Spending Account with TargetCW, your funds will be placed on the same debit card for easy access.
- Please email all changes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commuter Benefits Program Resources:
TargetCW’s Commuter Benefits Plan is administered by Discovery Benefits. All materials, such as information about how to contact Discovery, how to file a claim online or where to mail or fax a claim, etc. are available in an electronic format available on Discovery's website.
Discovery also offers a mobile app! Learn more at www.DiscoveryBenefits.com/mobile and download this free app onto your Apple or Android devices.
Please review our plan documents for your reference.