|Everything was very cordial and easy to understand.|
Group Benefit Highlights:
- For new hires: Benefits are effective the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Open Enrollment is offered once per year for employees to add, make changes to, or cancel benefits.
- Outside of Open Enrollment, changes to the plan can only be made within 30 days of a qualifying family status change (marriage, divorce, birth of child, etc.)
- Minimum of 30 hours per week are required for eligibility.
- When you enroll in a plan, premiums are automatically deducted from your paycheck pre-tax, on or after your effective start date of benefits.
How To Enroll:
TargetCW employees will use the MyLo to manage benefit selections. This system allows you to sign up for benefits and even review your elections at any time.
* Please note, there is a waiting period for enrolling in benefits. You will not be able to login to the benefits portal until the first of the month following 30 days of employment. At that time, you will receive an email from our benefits department with login information and directions.
- Please visit https://enroll.benefitsconnect.net/targetcw
- Enter your username and password.
Your username is the first six letters of your last name, first letter of your first name, and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Your password is your full (nine-digit) Social Security number without dashes.
- Follow the prompts to walk through your enrollment.
For our brochure listing our plan options please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find providers in your area please use our Provider Locator.
TargetCW offers a full coverage PPO plan through United Healthcare. This plan satisfies the requirement of Minimum Essential Coverage and Minimum Essential Value under the Affordable Care Act. The United Healthcare plan offers co-payments for doctors’ visits and prescriptions, while also offering an out of pocket maximum so employees can have peace of mind in the event of a serious illness or accident.
You can create an account at www.myuhc.com to print out a temporary ID card, view claims and coverage, and locate providers.
To contact United Healthcare by phone, call 1-800-873-9573.
TargetCW also offers a limited indemnity plan through PanaBridge that satisfies the requirement of Minimum Essential Coverage under the Affordable Care Act. This plan offers discounts towards qualifying services listed on the plan summary but is not considered major medical coverage.
You can create an account at www.mypalic.com to view member ID information, claims and coverage, and locate providers.
To contact PanaBridge by phone, call 1-877-939-4550.
Feel free to call the TargetCW Employee Benefits Resource Number
1 (844) 615-3359
Open 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST
You can also email us at email@example.com
Setup a TargetCW 401k retirement savings plan with The Nationwide Retirement Innovator program through Nationwide Financial (www.nationwide.com). Your 401k plan allows for pre-tax deductions to be made from your paycheck and invested in one or more of the 49 investment funds.
- Enroll anytime after 60 days of employment with TargetCW.
- Pre-tax deductions begin the first of the quarter after the application is received.
- No minimum hours per week required.
- $500 bonus! Click here for more details.
*TargetCW pays all but the "fund fees" charged by various funds and fund companies. We cover enrollment fees, statement fees, online fees and most of the other costs many employers pass on to their workers. Sign up and start saving today!
- Participants can defer up to 90% (after applicable taxes) of their salary to a maximum of $18,000 per year or $24,000 for employees over the age of 50. (NOTE: Participants earning $115,000 or more annually may not be eligible for the full $18,000 deferral due to IRS restrictions. Contact your benefits administrator for information).
- TargetCW's 401(k) plan provides access to 49 investment funds with 9 destination funds. These funds range from conservative to aggressive growth funds.
- Experienced investors may gain access to self-direct their investments through a brokerage account at TD Ameritrade.
- Complete access to your account: complete exchange transactions via the web or phone.
- Plans are transferrable.
- TargetCW's 401(k) plan is under a group umbrella that allows for maximum investment flexibility. (Administrative services provided by Innovative Pension).
TargetCW has teamed up with Seaside Financial & Insurance Services to give employees access to a team of financial professionals. They are available to help explain the investment options within the 401(k) plan.
Recognizing every person has a unique financial situation, Seaside welcomes the opportunity to work with you on an individual basis. If you require more than just general advice about the 401(k) plan, please schedule a consultation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-433-4632.
Seaside Financial & Insurance Services
2032 Corte de Nogal, Suite 100
Carlsbad, CA 92011
(800) 649-1665 Toll Free
(760) 433-4632 Direct
(760) 433-1817 Fax
Once you are enrolled in the Nationwide 401k plan, accessing and making changes to your account online is easy!
In your Nationwide online account you can:
- View your balance
- View transactions
- Change your address
- Change your weekly deferral
- Make changes to your investment options
- And more!
TargetCW Case Number: 361-80417
Questions? Reach out to the TargetCW benefits team: Benefits@targetcw.com
A Flexible Spending Account (125 FSA) allows you to set aside pre-tax dollars from your paycheck to be used for paying out of pocket medical, dental, vision, and dependent care expenses. Participants reduce their federal and state income taxes because contributions you make to your 125 FSA are not reported as income to the IRS. Pay for doctor co-pays, child care, deductibles, hospital fees, lab fees, contact lenses, contact solutions, braces, and even cold medicine with your 125 FSA
- Enroll by the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment (or during annual open enrollment)
- Minimum of 30 hours per week are required for eligibility
125 FSA Highlights:
If you pay out of pocket for any of the following items, then a FSA may be right for you!
- Medical Spending Account - For your family's health, dental and vision care costs which are not covered by insurance. (Re-direct a portion of your salary into a medical reimbursement account (up to $1,500 annually)
- Dependent Care Spending Account - For eligible expenses incurred for dependent day care while you work. (Re-direct a portion of your salary for dependent care costs (up to $5,000 annually)
- Employees are issued debit cards for expenses, or employees can upload receipts for reimbursement.
- Accounts are governed by federal regulations that define eligible expenses, eligibility to participate and requirements for reimbursements (eligible expenses may change)
- Plan the amount you wish to set aside carefully, as any unclaimed funds in your account at the end of the calendar year are forfeited.
- (Changes to allocated amounts in your FSA can only be made within 31 days of a qualifying family status change (marriage, divorce, birth of child, etc.)
- You MUST re-enroll each year during Open Enrollment to participate.
FSA Plan Resources:
TargetCW’s FSA plans are administered by Discovery Benefits. All materials are available in an electronic format available on Discovery's website such as an FSA Guide which includes lists of eligible items, a worksheet to help the you determine your medical and dependent care elections, information about how to contact Discovery, how to file a claim online or where to mail or fax a claim, etc.
Discover also offers a mobile app! Learn more at www.DiscoveryBenefits.com/mobile and download this free app on your Apple or Android devices.
This plan allows TargetCW employees to setup an account for themselves or anyone, in order to save for higher education expenses through a tax-advantaged account which invests in mutual funds. TargetCW's plan is called CollegeAmerica, with 20 investment options through American Funds (www.americanfunds.com).
- Enroll anytime after 60 days of employment with TargetCW.
- Deductions begin the first of the quarter after the application is received.
- No minimum hours per week required.
529 Plan Highlights:
- Save for college or further education and use your investment to pay for tuition, room and board, books, supplies, and many other fees and expenses.
- Participant's contributions are made after-tax dollars, but there is no federal tax on the investment earnings withdrawn and used for higher education expenses.
- Plan allows for contributions from anyone to be invested into the participants account.
- No income limits are placed on the participant. Lifetime maximum contribution is $350,000 and there is no annual contribution limit.
- No enrollment fees, but some funds may charge a small administrative fee.
- Plans may be transferred to another 529 plan by the participant.
- You can find an enrollment application here
- Summary information for the 529 plan here
- Find 2012 performance overviews of fund here
Mail applications to:
Seaside Financial and Insurance Services
P.O. Box 58
Oceanside, CA 92049
MetLife Auto & Home is a voluntary group auto and home benefit program that provides you with access to insurance coverage for your personal insurance needs. Policies available include: auto, home, landlord’s rental dwelling, condo, mobile home, renters, recreational vehicle, boat, and personal excess liability policies. Now, just for being a employee of a participating group, you can get special group discounts on auto and home insurance from MetLife Auto & Home®
TargetCW is pleased to offer our employees this pre-tax benefit for the purchase of various public transportation and commuter products. Employees nationwide are taking advantage of a federal law designed to encourage the use of public transportation. This law allows employees to reduce their commuting costs by using tax-free dollars (subject to monthly limits) to pay for Mass Transit and Parking fees. Taking public transportation, using vanpools, or bicycling can not only save you money, but it also dramatically reduces your environmental impact. Commuter benefits can help you do your part in an easy and low-cost manner.
Commuter Benefits Program Highlights:
- Pre-tax limits per month: $255 for transit and $255 for parking. You can elect both transit and parking benefits up to $255 by filling out a separate enrollment form for each one.
- When you enroll for transit or parking benefits, TargetCW will deduct the total amount pre-tax from your first paycheck of the month after enrollment.
- Payments will always be made one month in advance (Ex: Your total monthly election will be deducted from your first paycheck in January for February’s Transit/Parking benefit).
- Within 10-14 days after enrollment, you will receive a debit card from Discovery Benefits to the address listed on your Commuter Benefits Program Enrollment Form.
- Your funds will be placed on your debit card (both transit and parking funds will be on the same card). If your transit provider or parking facility does not accept debit card payments, you may pay out of pocket and submit a reimbursement request online or using the Discovery Benefits app on your phone.
- If you also have a Flexible Spending Account with TargetCW, your funds will be placed on the same debit card for easy access.
- Please email all changes to email@example.com.
Commuter Benefits Program Resources:
TargetCW’s Commuter Benefits Plan is administered by Discovery Benefits. All materials, such as information about how to contact Discovery, how to file a claim online or where to mail or fax a claim, etc. are available in an electronic format available on Discovery's website.
Discovery also offers a mobile app! Learn more at www.DiscoveryBenefits.com/mobile and download this free app onto your Apple or Android devices.
Please review our plan documents for your reference.
We are very excited to offer all of our employees a discount on T-Mobile and AT&T wireless services. Getting your discount is easy! Just follow the steps below for your wireless carrier. Both discounts apply to new and existing customers.
Beginning March 31, 2014 T-Mobile announced their new T-Mobile Advantage Program for all TargetCW Employees, delivering the best value in wireless plus a bonus!
- Early Termination Fees reimbursed to free you from your current service contracts
- Phone upgrades whenever you want with JUMP!
- A wide selection of the latest phones and tablets
- $25 Advantage Reward Card with purchase of a device each and every time you activate a new line of service, upgrade your device, or add a line to your account
Click here to learn more about how you can earn a $25 Reward as an Advantage Program member or call 1-866-464-8662 and provide promo code: 19493TMOFAV Individuals who enrolled in the Advantage Program prior to 4/1/14 will remain on the old program and do not qualify for the Reward Card.
Questions? Contact Daniel.Chacon@t-mobile.com
8% AT&T Discount
There are three easy steps to get your AT&T Discount (available for new & existing AT&T Customers)
- Print out your TargetCW Paystub
- Print out the TargetCW AT&T Discount Flyer
- Visit your local AT&T store with both documents to receive your 8% discount.
For additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that approximately 4 million adoptable dogs and cats are killed each year due mainly to overpopulation? Adopting a pet is a loving option because you have the opportunity to save a life. Additionally, animal shelters usually examine and give vaccinations to animals and adopting can be a great cost-saving measure. That's why TargetCW has partnered with adoptapet.com to pay up to $100 of your pet adoption fee!
Getting reimbursed is simple! Just fill out our form below and make sure to attach your receipt.
- You must be employed for 60 days to qualify
- The pet must come from a legitimate shelter/foster/rescue organization and not be a breeder or other business selling pets that have been bred for profit
We offer our employees VPI Pet Insurance at a discounted rate. A VPI Pet Insurance policy helps pay for your pet's treatments, surgeries, lab fees, X-rays, and much more. VPI provides you peace of mind knowing you can care for your pet no matter what the cost.
Visit TargetCW's portal at http://poi8.petinsurance.com/benefits/targetcw for more information.
There are few things more important than education. That’s why we want to encourage and reward our employees who are working hard in the classroom. Education is a lifelong activity that should be cherished at every age. Whether you are entering college for the first time or continuing education online, we want to reward your hard work. You must have taken at least 9 college credits within a year and have at least a 3.0 GPA to qualify. Employees are eligible after 60 days of employment and can be rewarded every twelve months.
Getting your gift card is easy. Just fill out the form below and be sure to attach your transcript.
*GPA calculation is based on the most recent completed semester
TargetCW cares about you on and off the clock. That's why we offer up to a $50 reimbursement on all gym memberships just for showing us you care about your health. All you have to do is fill out our form, upload a receipt of your dues, and we'll reimburse up to $50 of your yearly gym membership!
- One reimbursement per 12 months
- Claim reimbursement after 60 days of employment
- No minimum hours per week required
TargetCW has teamed up with LA Fitness to offer you a great corporate membership offer. Employees will receive a discounted membership of $29.99 a month with a $49 initiation fees. We will also still reimburse you up to $50 per year too! Check out your local LA Fitness!
- Enroll anytime
- No minimum hours per week required
- Email email@example.com to request a voucher.
- Go to: www.lafitness.com/corporatewellness
- Enter the voucher number
- Select a membership plan
- Enter demographics and billing information
- Confirm purchase
- An email will be sent welcoming the member along with a copy of the membership agreement
To enroll at an LA Fitness location, please bring the voucher with you.
Entertainment & Service discounts include Disneyland, Sea World, Knott's Berry Farm, Universal Studios, and AMC Theaters. Please visit www.funex.com to register. Once registered, you will be able to see all of the discounts provided on tickets. Tickets are shipped directly from the website when purchased.
- Go to: www.funex.com
- Click on the registration tab to register as an employee of TargetCW
- Employee Activity Code (EAC) assigned to TargetCW: 14-42014
For our employees who live outside the Southern California area, please list the TargetCW corporate address in order to receive discounts. If the service requires paper tickets to be mailed, we will gladly forward any tickets that arrive at our office.
Our corporate address is:
9475 Chesapeake Drive
San Diego, California 92123
Working Advantage Discounts
TargetCW is excited to bring a world of employee savings through Working Advantage. This is your exclusive one-stop shop for discounts to movies, shopping, entertainment and special venues. Signing up is simple:
- Go to: www.workingadvantage.com
- Click on Register at the top of the screen
- Then click on Employee
- Key in Member ID# 913607477
Giving Together: TargetCW encourages our workers to make charitable donations. We now support their efforts by matching contributions to all certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. Pick your favorite charity and get the most of your donation with our Giving Together program.
TargetCW will match dollar for dollar up to $5,000 to all 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. TargetCW workers must be employed for at least 60 days to qualify. All you have to do is fill out Giving Together Form, upload a receipt of your donation, and TargetCW will match your contribution. Thank you in advance for helping us in the most rewarding aspect of our business!
Community/Charitable Works: TargetCW supports charitable donations and works from our internal employees and our clients' payrollees. We believe in assisting great causes and pledge to donate a portion of our profits every quarter to various non-profit organizations. Below, you will find a preview of some of the amazing organizations we've supported to-date.
TargetCW is pleased to offer the rapid! PayCard. You can have your paycheck automatically deposited to the PayCard, giving you instant access to your money the morning of every payday.
- Get your money sooner—access your money right away on payday
- No cost to enroll and no credit check required
- Use it at ATMs as a debit card to access your cash
- Use it wherever Debit MasterCards are accepted
- Payments received onto your rapid! PayCard can be transferred via ACH into your other traditional bank accounts
- Ability to open a Savings Account
- Cash Back Rewards
- Bill Pay can be used online or by phone
- Bilingual Customer Service
- Mobile App
PayCard Enrollment Form: http://www.formstack.com/forms/targetcw-PayCard
- Card Balance Inquiries: https://portal.cardaccesssite.com/web/rapid/login
- Customer Service: 1.877.380.0980
- PayCard Setup
- PayCard FAQs
- PayCard Quick Reference Guide
- rapid!Access Mobile App
TargetCW is dedicated to helping employee’s navigate new federal guidelines mandating insurance coverage beginning January 1, 2014. The changes are meant to help expand access to adequate and affordable health care coverage; health Insurance Marketplaces (an online exchange) where individuals can shop for health insurance coverage will be operated by each state or, if the state does not have its own marketplace, by the Federal government. Click here for a list of state exchanges.
This page is to provide information to you about the Health Insurance Marketplace. For information about TargetCW’s group health plan and enrollment – please click here.
As part of the Affordable Care Act, workers with household incomes between 100% and 400% of the federal poverty level may be eligible for subsidies to help offset health insurance costs when purchased through their state Health Insurance Marketplace. See Below for 2015 federal poverty levels.
You can learn about coverage options and costs available to you through the Health Insurance Marketplace by visiting: www.healthcare.gov
Several states and counties have mandated paid sick time to employees who work in the outlined vicinity regardless of where the employer is located. Each ordinance has different requirements depending on location. There is a download for each state or county memorandum that outlines their specific rules and regulations. If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Notice Of COBRA Continuation Coverage Rights
** Continuation Coverage Rights Under COBRA**
This notice is applicable if you obtain coverage under a group health plan (PanAmerican Medical, PanaBridge Dental/Vision, and/or MetLife Dental). This notice has important information about your right to COBRA continuation coverage, which is a temporary extension of coverage under the Plan. This notice explains COBRA continuation coverage, when it may become available to you and your family, and what you need to do to protect your right to get it. When you become eligible for COBRA, you may also become eligible for other coverage options that may cost less than COBRA continuation coverage.
The right to COBRA continuation coverage was created by a federal law, the Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 (COBRA). COBRA continuation coverage can become available to you and other members of your family when group health coverage would otherwise end. For more information about your rights and obligations under the Plan and under federal law, you should review the Plan’s Summary Plan Description or contact the Plan Administrator.
You may have other options available to you when you lose group health coverage. For example, you may be eligible to buy an individual plan through the Health Insurance Marketplace. By enrolling in coverage through the Marketplace, you may qualify for lower costs on your monthly premiums and lower out-of-pocket costs. Additionally, you may qualify for a 30-day special enrollment period for another group health plan for which you are eligible (such as a spouse’s plan), even if that plan generally doesn’t accept late enrollees.
What is COBRA continuation coverage?
COBRA continuation coverage is a continuation of Plan coverage when it would otherwise end because of a life event. This is also called a “qualifying event.” Specific qualifying events are listed later in this notice. After a qualifying event, COBRA continuation coverage must be offered to each person who is a “qualified beneficiary.” You, your spouse, and your dependent children could become qualified beneficiaries if coverage under the Plan is lost because of the qualifying event. Under the Plan, qualified beneficiaries who elect COBRA continuation coverage must pay for COBRA continuation coverage.
If you’re an employee, you’ll become a qualified beneficiary if you lose your coverage under the Plan because of the following qualifying events:
- Your hours of employment are reduced, or
- Your employment ends for any reason other than your gross misconduct.
If you’re the spouse of an employee, you’ll become a qualified beneficiary if you lose your coverage under the Plan because of the following qualifying events:
- Your spouse dies;
- Your spouse’s hours of employment are reduced;
- Your spouse’s employment ends for any reason other than his or her gross misconduct;
- Your spouse becomes entitled to Medicare benefits (under Part A, Part B, or both); or
- You become divorced or legally separated from your spouse.
Your dependent children will become qualified beneficiaries if they lose coverage under the Plan because of the following qualifying events:
- The parent-employee dies;
- The parent-employee’s hours of employment are reduced;
- The parent-employee’s employment ends for any reason other than his or her gross misconduct;
- The parent-employee becomes entitled to Medicare benefits (Part A, Part B, or both);
- The parents become divorced or legally separated; or
- The child stops being eligible for coverage under the Plan as a “dependent child.”
When is COBRA continuation coverage available?
The Plan will offer COBRA continuation coverage to qualified beneficiaries only after the Plan Administrator has been notified that a qualifying event has occurred. The employer must notify the Plan Administrator of the following qualifying events:
- The end of employment or reduction of hours of employment;
- Death of the employee;
- The employee’s becoming entitled to Medicare benefits (under Part A, Part B, or both).
For all other qualifying events (divorce or legal separation of the employee and spouse or a dependent child’s losing eligibility for coverage as a dependent child), you must notify the Plan Administrator within 30 days after the qualifying event occurs. You must provide this notice and proof of the event to: TargetCW by emailing email@example.com or by faxing the information to 858-810-3001.
How is COBRA continuation coverage provided?
Once the Plan Administrator receives notice that a qualifying event has occurred, COBRA continuation coverage will be offered to each of the qualified beneficiaries. Each qualified beneficiary will have an independent right to elect COBRA continuation coverage. Covered employees may elect COBRA continuation coverage on behalf of their spouses, and parents may elect COBRA continuation coverage on behalf of their children.
COBRA continuation coverage is a temporary continuation of coverage that generally lasts for 18 months due to employment termination or reduction of hours of work. Certain qualifying events, or a second qualifying event during the initial period of coverage, may permit a beneficiary to receive a maximum of 36 months of coverage.
There are also ways in which this 18-month period of COBRA continuation coverage can be extended:
Disability extension of 18-month period of COBRA continuation coverage
If you or anyone in your family covered under the Plan is determined by Social Security to be disabled and you notify the Plan Administrator in a timely fashion, you and your entire family may be entitled to get up to an additional 11 months of COBRA continuation coverage, for a maximum of 29 months. The disability would have to have started at some time before the 60th day of COBRA continuation coverage and must last at least until the end of the 18-month period of COBRA continuation coverage. You must provide this notice and proof of the event to: TargetCW by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by faxing the information to 858-810-3001.
Second qualifying event extension of 18-month period of continuation coverage
If your family experiences another qualifying event during the 18 months of COBRA continuation coverage, the spouse and dependent children in your family can get up to 18 additional months of COBRA continuation coverage, for a maximum of 36 months, if the Plan is properly notified about the second qualifying event. This extension may be available to the spouse and any dependent children getting COBRA continuation coverage if the employee or former employee dies; becomes entitled to Medicare benefits (under Part A, Part B, or both); gets divorced or legally separated; or if the dependent child stops being eligible under the Plan as a dependent child. This extension is only available if the second qualifying event would have caused the spouse or dependent child to lose coverage under the Plan had the first qualifying event not occurred.
Are there other coverage options besides COBRA Continuation Coverage?
Yes. Instead of enrolling in COBRA continuation coverage, there may be other coverage options for you and your family through the Health Insurance Marketplace, Medicaid, or other group health plan coverage options (such as a spouse’s plan) through what is called a “special enrollment period.” Some of these options may cost less than COBRA continuation coverage. You can learn more about many of these options at www.healthcare.gov.
If you have questions
Questions concerning your Plan or your COBRA continuation coverage rights should be addressed to the contact or contacts identified below. For more information about your rights under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), including COBRA, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, and other laws affecting group health plans, contact the nearest Regional or District Office of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA) in your area or visit www.dol.gov/ebsa. (Addresses and phone numbers of Regional and District EBSA Offices are available through EBSA’s website.) For more information about the Marketplace, visit www.HealthCare.gov.
Keep your Plan informed of address changes
To protect your family’s rights, let the Plan Administrator know about any changes in the addresses of family members. You should also keep a copy, for your records, of any notices you send to the Plan Administrator.
Plan contact information
9475 Chesapeake Drive
San Diego, CA 92123
It is state law, and TargetCW’s policy to notify workers of their rights under Worker’s Compensation benefits for injuries caused at work. Please select the state you work in below to view your specific rights. Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions.