|Everything was very cordial and easy to understand.|
2017 Group Benefits
TargetCW will be holding Open Enrollment for health insurance plans this year from November 7th - November 18th for plans beginning January 1st, 2017.
Group Benefit Highlights:
- For new hires: Benefits are effective the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment.
- Open Enrollment is offered once per year for employees to add, make changes to, or cancel benefits.
- Outside of Open Enrollment, changes to the plan can only be made within 30 days of a qualifying family status change (marriage, divorce, birth of child, etc.)
- Minimum of 30 hours per week are required for eligibility.
- When you enroll in a plan, premiums are automatically deducted from your paycheck pre-tax, on or after your effective start date of benefits.
How To Enroll:
TargetCW employees will use the MyLo to manage benefit selections. This system allows you to sign up for benefits and even review your elections at any time.
Please note, there is a waiting period for enrolling in benefits. You will not be able to login to the benefits portal until the first of the month following 30 days of employment. At that time, you will receive an email from our benefits department with login information and directions.
It’s easy to enroll:
- Please visit https://enroll.benefitsconnect.net/targetcw
- Enter your username and password.
Your username is the first six letters of your last name, first letter of your first name, and the last four digits of your Social Security number. Your password is your full (nine-digit) Social Security number without dashes.
- Follow the prompts to walk through your enrollment.
Feel free to call the TargetCW Employee Benefits Resource Number
1 (844) 615-3359
Open 5 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. PST during Open Enrollment
For a complete Health, Dental and Vision overview see our Benefits Brochure.
To find providers in your area please use our Provider Locator.